ESSEC Business School
The ESSEC GMP for Mauritius and South East Asia is an Executive Education – i.e non academic – Programme. Participants are usually sponsored by Organisations and the usual profile of Managers following the GMP are Graduates with at least 10 years’ experience – ranging between 35 – 50 yrs old.
WHAT MAKES OUR COURSE UNIQUE
The ESSEC General Management Programme aims at enriching and mobilizing key competences as well as reinforce strategic reflection. The objectives are to:
- Offer participants a broad and deep vision of running business in the 21stcentury that confronts the challenges of a changing global economic equilibrium.
- Deepen and accelerate their strategic thinking with regard to ongoing changes in geopolitical and economic environments (social changes, sustainable development, demographic shifts, etc.).
- Reinforce marketing, financial and management competencies related to running large companies in a global world.
- Give participants clear insights into creating and managing company transformation on a large scale.
- Build a network of like-minded professionals in and around Mauritius.
The typical profile of participants to this Programme covers:
- Top managers from large companies in Mauritius and the region.
- Groups of 30 to 40 participants from 10 to 15 companies in order to create / reinforce network possibilities.
- International executives who will value benchmarking in both China and Africa (via University of Stellenbosch Business School).
|GLOBAL VISION AND CORPORATE STRATEGY||96|
|VALUE CREATION AND CONTROL, FINANCIAL AND SOCIAL DIMENSIONS||96|
|INDIA: STRATEGY, GROWTH AND INNOVATION||120|
|MARKETS, INNOVATION AND CROSS-CULTURAL RELATIONS||96|
|SINGAPORE AND SOUTH-EAST ASIAN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MODULE 5||120|
|STRATEGIC CHANGE, LEADERSHIP AND HUMAN RESOURCES||96|